2 Dec 2008

Lya, Lya...

Exactly in 2 weeks time, Lya's gonna be 1 year old.... I felt soo happy that she has grown up to be such a healthy, and cheeky lil baby but at the same time, I felt totally sad that her precious 'baby'moments is going to be over.... Hmm... I'm not suppose to mourn bout this, right?

Ok.. here are some photo updates on her...
Another new friend found.... Caayaaaang Otomen.... tenkyu angkeng sapiqqq.. belikan Lya otomenn...

Ni ape pesen lak nihhh....


Hey.. I saw one of this in my books... ni bunyi dia.. ding.. ding...


Budak ini suda pandai mintak nak main.... sampai nangis2 mintak naik mende nih....


Sukeee tunjuk2 ngan jari dia yg kecik camnieeee...


Auntie... masuk gear cemniee, ye.... cemni yeee??



Awww.... I just love her smile........


And her laughter....


Pok amai amai.....


Daddy cepat balik yeee...... nnt kite bleh jenjalan....

No comments: