16 Nov 2007

Unwell... still

it has been more than one week I'm back here in Malaysia.. and the weather doesnt seem to suit me at all... last night I managed to get only a couple of hours asleep.. i had this fever... again... and my whole body was aching... not to mention my back was in pain... plus I had to get up every hour to empty my bladder... everytime i had to get up, requires extra effort... it was the longest night i ever had.. and every hour when i woke up.. i was like.."laaaaa... bila nak siang nih...?" i just cant get myself comfortable ~ at all... the extra portable fan that i used (hala direct to me - with full speed) doesnt seem to help bring my body temperature down.... isk...

Hopefully, esok sihat balik... i just cant stand just lying on bed all day long... the moment I'm writing this entry, the baby inside was kicking. maybe dia pun rasa panas kot.. since mommy dia demam.. well at least she's moving, and everytime i felt her movement, i was relieved - the only thing that lits up my day and makes me smile alhtough i'm not well... .... as long as she's healthy inside me...

Counting the days till dear Deboo comes back here in Malaysia... Everything seems much much easier to go thru if u r around... :(

No comments: