2 Nov 2007

Mount Aso...

One place that i really wanted to go before I go back to Malaysia is here... Looking at the view of the largest active volcano in Japan is one of the list of things that I longed for while I was here... Ingatkan dah tak sempat pegi dah.. but last week, dear hubby ajak la jugak.. (Yeay...!!) Thank you dear... though it was his 2nd trip to Mount Aso. tapi coz I've never been there, dia kena la jugak bawak.. hihi...

After nearly 3 hours journey... (including naik ferry) to Kumamoto... we finally reached there... although the Gas Regulations forbid us to go to the top to see the crater (isskkk...), I enjoyed the beautiful view, anyway... and the cool breeze of angin gunung.. hehe.... to sum up.. here are the photos....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.