14 Nov 2007

33 weeks...

This week is my 33rd week of my pregnancy.. So far, everything went smoothly.. Yesterday, went for checkup here @ demc.. in Shah Alam... 1st time checkup kat Malaysia... Alhamdullillah... everything looks okay... although I'm having flu, cough and fever, my baby inside doesnt seem to stop kicking and "siku ing"...

Baby dah 2.2kg...and few things I realized during this 33rd week :

~ fatigue - I easily get tired... (kejap2 nak duduk....)and solat is getting difficult to perform - sometimes I just perform solat with only sitting position... the frequent sitting, and standing gives physical strain especially on my lower back and knees...

~ restless nights - with frequent pee breaks.. (issk.. 4-5 kali bangun tu...) and turning, and tossing while trying to get the most comfortable position to get my sleep...

~ swollen feet and hands when I stand or sit too long...

~ Out of breath if I eat too much at one particular time... Kalau makan byk2 skali, alamatnye, tak senang duduk, bediri pun tak kena.. baring lagi laa tak kena.. so, i normally eat small amount of meal at one time, but frequently.. isk... baru laa tak mengah2...

~ easily sweat - and I do sweat a lot.. especially here in Malaysia.. gee. how I miss Japan weather.. Malaysia panas gilee....!! gile pun tak panas cemni....

Here's the scaned image while I was in 31st and 33rd week of pregnancy...

No comments: