30 Aug 2007

Happy 50th Merdeka Day...

Tomorrow is Malaysia's 50th Merdeka Celebration.. for us here, tak terasa sgt since jauh kan.. but we still watch Malaysian TV so, we know all the Merdeka advertisement shown kat tv... (love Petronas advert - the one which yg byk budak2 trying to figure out the name of their tiny country - KITA ).... cute!

...... and every morning I watched MHI @ TV3, so, I do know all the preparations and watched the rehearsal for the celebrations at Dataran Merdeka.. huhu.. cant imagine kalau kena drive pergi ofis at these times. sure jem gile since jalan2 tutup for Merdeka Celebration.. I remembered last year most of us arrived late kat ofis.. stucked in traffic jam for more than 1 hour... muka selamba je masuk ofis since ramai yg lambat gak..

Lat two years celebration I was in Japan, and that was the 1st time sambut Merdeka kat negara orang... buat bbq and @ 12:00 midnite we sang lagu Negaraku (not the Namewee version laah..).. suara mcm keluar tak keluar je nyanyi ramai2 with all Malaysian students and MI*C staffs since we didnt want to wake the Japanese up tgh2 malam buta tu....

This year.. takde ape2 plan pun.. hehe.. sebab hb tak cuti pun. but if I were in Malaysia, I;ll be kat kampung.. since all my other siblings balik kampung.. waaa.. waaa.. rasa nak balik je.. since mama ckp nak buat kenduri doa selamat sikit.. sure bising rumah ngan my anak2 buah.. windu rasa nak gaduh2 ngan diorg..

Anyhow.. Happy 50th Merdeka Day to all Malaysians....

No comments: