17 Nov 2008

Happy 11 months old, Lya Qaisara


Oh my God.. in a month, my lil cutie pie will be one year old… Awwwwww…. My lil angel has grown up…. Missed her innocent, fragile look when she was still a lil baby… Now …she has become more and more (and more…!) cheeky and mischievous, and at certain times really.. and I mean really tested my patience…. but she’ll always be my beloved lil baby… always my baby…

It has been a while since I talked on her milestones… well, here goes..

- She can walk…!!! Since she was at 10 months old..last weekend, I counted her steps… 25 steps without fall…!! Yippie… good gurll….
- Sukeeee tunjuk perasaan.. Oh, God.. sometimes she could really got into my nerve.. I categorized myself as really patience while handling a baby… or more to handling an ‘infant’…… but ‘toddlerhood zone’ is the time when your patience is really tested, okeh….… You’ll know the true feelings if you have one..!
- Shows what she wants with gestures.. She’s the boss to everyone at home…! She’ll just point her fingers where/what she wants and she’ll get them..
- She’s a chatterbox..! and the most frequent word is ‘tat’… means ‘cat’…. ‘dede’ means ‘daddy’…. Bila nak pandai sebut mummy ni Lya…??
- Still breastfed.. although not exclusively, but most of milk that she takes is mummy’s milk..

These are photos on her 11th months bday... muke bosan sgt at umah, so I brought her to Toys 'r' us.. This lil cutie taknak balik pulak since dah syiok sgt main... adehhh... she was screaming in the middle of people... and people were staring at me mcm aku tak reti jaga anak... adehhh.. i had to bribe her with one toy... but she refused to let me take it to the cashier to pay... Lya.. Lya...

Macam kelakar je Lya pakai skirt... tak sesuaiiii...



Ni fevret biskut Lyaaa.....


Vrooomm.. babai mummy....


ngok ngek ngok ngek...


Mummy... cemane nak turun niee??


Daddy.... errr.. Tantek tak keta nie?

Penat la mummy...


Lya main Cak cak..

No comments: