20 Dec 2007

The arrival of Lya Qaisara....

It has been more than 1 week since I last blogged... So bz, okeh... Bz with year end shopping spree for all da baby stuffs...

And finally.. 16 December 2006.. I have safely delivered our lil princess... exactly one year after our marriage.. hehe.. dia nak jugak keluar time our very 1st anniversary... Anyhow... here's the chronology... hehe..

16 December 2007

6:15 a.m- First contraction... Ghee.. I didnt even know that it was the contraction pain.. sakit sikit2 aje... macam period pain tu....

7:00 a.m - another contraction..

7:30 a.m - and another... and they became closer until it was 15 minutes apart between 2 contractions...

8:00 a.m - Went downstairs for breakfast.. and told MIL that I'm feelin quite uncomfortable with "period pain" every 15 minutes.... sempat la makan mee goreng and karipap sikit...

9:00 a.m - Hubby kata, jom aje lah gi DEMC.. in case it's time..

10:00 a.m - Arrive DEMC... waited for the nurse and doctors punye la lama.. since they are attending another patient who was at that time "screaming" in the labour room... ishkk.. really scares me off, okeh...

about 10:30 a.m - Doctor attended me.. and said that I've already 3 cm dilated.. (erk... really? thot of going for final shopping at One Utama tadi.. kalau takde ape2... haha... tak sempat dah...)

11:00 a.m - Transferred the labour room.... and the nurse broke my water bag... huk.. panas je air keluar....and the struggling began... the duration between 2 contractions became closer, and the pain became stronger... sakit sangat... sempat nurse tanye.. nak epidural tak... err... I think I can handle the pain, okeh... but it was far far worse than I ever thought it could be.... and I never wanted hubby to let go off my hand.. not even one second... sian dia... nak pegi pee pun I didnt let him go...

1:00 p.m - already 9cm dilated... the contractions getting stronger... sakit sangat, okeh.. huk. tak penah rasa sakit cemni... I dont think I can go thru without hubby beside me.... Thank you soooo much dear for being there.... and sorry for marah2 masa sakit.. and squeezing your hand soooo hard masa tahan sakit contraction...

1:15 p.m - Lya Qaisara finally delivered... weighed 3.1kg... exactly masa azan zohor from masjid shah alam berkumandang... Alhamdulillah....


Lya Qaisara ... few minutes after delivered... sejuk sangat dia...

Us... just b4 going home from DEMC.. daddy with his new specs.. hehe.. and mommy with the tired look.. huhu... penat gile..

Lya Qaisara - 4 days old.. hihi... sedap je dia tido...




2 comments:

Neny said...

Dot, tahniah! Welcome to the fabulous moms' club.

Bulatnya Lya Qaisara...rasa cam nak cubit2 je pipi dia...hehehe

nde said...

huhu... bulat ikut sapa tah.. keke... kluar2 muke mcm jepun pun ade.. terkenan kot...