4 Dec 2007

36 weeks....

Had another checkup today @ DEMC... Baby already grew to 3kg..! Anyhow, doctor said that her position now is face-up or "mendongak", or in medical term, it is called "Occiput Posterior".... not a very good position for easy labour.... but the doctor did advice not to worry, becoz she can still rotate.... but frankly speaking, I'm still worried... isk... even normal labour scares me off.. ni kan pulak position pelik2 cemni.... no wonder I felt that the shape of my belly a lil bit "weird" these few days....

Nway, did some reasearch on it, and tried to better understand it, and found out that normal labour can still happen.. and the doctor was right.... baby CAN still rotate maybe during labour, or earlier... see what happens on next week checkup... just pray for me that everything will go smoothly.... hopefully............

36 weeks... she's already 3.1kg...!

Anyways, went to Plaza Masalam after the checkup to meet Ina.... she wanted to passed her wedding invitation... but I really regret that I might not make it coz the timing is too close to my due date... .... (dah la dia jadik my pengapit masa my wedding dulu ... isk.. rasa guilty sgt...) Nhow.. I do hope that she'll have a wonderful nikah ceremony and kenduri... and wish her a beautiful life ahead...

Afer that, pergi survey baby cot/playpen and cot bedding for the baby... end up, terbeli bedding set for the mommy pulak... kekeke.... but they were sooo sweet.. ada flower2.. keke.. (Dear hubby mesti tak suke.. sbb bunga2.. haha.. ) I just cant resist when it comes to home deco or bedding set... Sorry, baby.. we'll shop till drop for your stuffs when daddy's back, okeh...


Mommy's new comforter set...! keke...


No comments: