10 Feb 2009

Fun @ the Peak...!


It was a fun weekend.... I have no chance to upload photos @ ulu yam, now I have lots of photos @ genting waiting for me to upload.... anyways, it was a short & sweet 2 day 1 nite trip with Lya and another 2 families.... Lya suka sangat...! We had few round trip naik kuda pusing2 tu.... coz she liked it soooo much...

This is the only full body photo of me that i like.. coz the rest of the photos, I looked FAT...! hahaaa.... Anyways,nice shots, honey.... tak rugi beli lense tu.. hehehe....

Naaa... All the photos are uploaded into Fame's laptop, and @ home, I'm too bz with Lya.... that I could not afford to update my blog... hehe...


me & Lya @ chocolate factory...




Lya naik elephant...!

Careful, Lya....

2 comments:

Neny said...

Gemuk ke ko? Aku nampak slim aje. Ko stay kat hotel mana kat genting? Naik family ride je ke or still have guts naik solero shot...hihihi

nde said...

solero shot dah tak naik dah coz, biasa la queue pjg gile.. tak sanggup dah nak tunggu... tingin jugak sbenanye... skang naik suma family ride aje daaa.... hehehe...

dok kat theme park hotel.. ok la jugak... view bebetul ngadap outdoor park tu... cantekk....